Building appearance is always the first impression for visitors. The building that we stay in is always special to us, we go to any extent to decorate it and keep it in good condition. One of the easiest means is undeniably building painting. Moreover, painting your building also helps in improving the life of your property.
Advantages of Building Painting
So apart from improving the overall facade, there are several benefits of building painting
- Improves Property Value: Let’s face it, a good looking house will always attract more buyers. So wherever, you might be, a good building painting is almost like an investment for a better return tomorrow.
- Cuts Down Maintenance Cost: Good quality building painting goes a long way in enhancing the life of a building. Be it the impact of severe weather in Malaysia, strong UV light and acid rains, paints act as a protective coating.
- Protects From Termite Attack: The paint also shields the building from potential termite attack. It essentially seals vulnerable and potential termite hubs like wood ends and other exposed areas.
- Reduces Splinters: Not only the main building, the paint also extends its advantages to the wooden deck. The protective paint covering reduces prospects of the wood breaking apart and potential splinters.
Different Types Of Painting
That said, there are different types of painting to choose from.
- Acrylic Emulsion: This is essentially a water-based paint for buildings. It is often considered for its durability and also affordability. But you need to be careful about avoiding very shiny variants.
- Oil Based: This is perhaps the most common type paint for building window and doors grille. It is shiny, durable and affordable too. However, you must remember that oil based paints would take more time to dry though they are both very durable.
- Latex: This is also another term for water-based building paints. In effect, there is no latex in the paint. Water-based paints are also quite durable. Removing them is not a big hassle either.
- Enamel: It is referred to as enamel because of its durability. These are also popular across doors, windows as well as trims. It is extremely hard and long lasting in nature. These oil-based paints have both glossy and semi-glossy finish.
The Advantages Of Hiring Us
It is needless to mention that just choosing a dependable paint solves the problem. This is exactly where you need to hire us.
1. Timely Delivery: Deadline is sacrosanct to us. Therefore, when we undertake building painting project, we make sure that we are able to finish it within the deadline. This is one of our primary objectives.
2. Minimum Wastage: We value our customers and their well being. This is exactly why we make sure that wastage is brought down to minimum levels.
3. On-Site Assessment: One of the best ways to cut down wastage is by sticking to actual measurements. Once we get a request, our personnel get down to work immediately.
4. Quality Products: When you ask us to supply building painting products, you can rest assured about quality. You will get the best options for the least price.
So if you are planning a building painting, simply contact us. We promise the best deal within budget in the least possible time.