When it comes to innovation in flooring, laminate flooring is one of the best and most popular options today. People invariably love the convenience and comfort that it represents.
In a day and era where time is very precious, this provides a convenient option to make your home attractive.
The Primary Benefits of Laminate Flooring
The laminate flooring comes with many advantages.
- Durable: It is strong, resistant to scratches and a long-lasting flooring alternative. The resin coating protects it from losing its shine despite very frequent usage. So whether it is your home or office, it could be the most viable option in heavy usage areas.
- Cost-effective: This is a key consideration for any type of laminate flooring. It costs a lot lesser than traditional hardwood floors. Given the overall look and feel, it is an effective option.
- Easy To Install: Another big advantage of laminate flooring is that it is relatively easy to install. This means that it does not need a lot of time. Engage with a professional installer, it becomes a hassle-free process.
- Easy To Maintain: Laminate flooring is also rather easy to maintain. You do not need any complicated process or chemical. So even if you have to remove stains or food spill, it is never a big worry.
Different Types Of Laminate Flooring
The different types of laminate flooring are predominantly the methods in which the laminate tiles are attached to the floor.
- Glued Laminate Flooring: In this case, as the name suggests, glue needs to be applied separately. In this case, glue is applied to the joints. The final result is a rather sturdy floor. However, this is a slightly expensive method.
- No-Glue Laminate Flooring: This is a comparatively cheaper option. The planks or tiles are put together without any glue. This makes it a rather simple and popular method of flooring.
- Pre-glue Laminate: As the name indicates, the laminate planks or tiles come with pre-attached glue in this case. So all you need to do is remove the protective covering and arrange in on the floor.
- Laminate Flooring With Attached Underlayment: This has a special kind of adhesive layering that reduces noise. Moreover, the various tiles snap and lock into position once you arrange them on the floor.
Advantages of hiring us
For the best results, it is always better to rope in a professional. Not only is the finish a lot better, but it also means that you deal with relatively lesser wastage.
In fact, a professional touch in fixing your flooring can make all the difference. It could enhance the overall look of your home décor in a distinctive manner.
1) Accurate Measurements
The moment you get in touch with us with your specifications, we schedule a visit to your house. This is important because we take specific measurements of the entire area that needs to be covered.
In this context, accuracy is very important. It not just helps in determining the exact amount of floor that needs to be covered but also the amount of materials that would be required.
2) Minimum Wastage
This essentially means wastage, in terms of getting an extra lamination, and paying additional money is reduced to a large extent. In most of the feedback that our clients have shared with us, they have highlighted this aspect quite prominently.
It has also shown our clients how much we care for them. We understand that every cent counts. This is why we make it a value based deal for every customer who approaches us.
3) Cost Effective
It is therefore needless to mention that all our laminate flooring solutions are extremely cost-effective. Not just that, even in terms of the laminate we use products that are high quality.
Our strong network chains make sure that we are able to get you the quality products at very competitive rates.
4) Quality Products
As a result, quality is something that you can rest assured with us. Wherever you might be in Malaysia, you will definitely get the best quality products.
Our designers also stay in touch with the global trends to make sure that our customers get the best possible global alternatives
5) Professional Finish
One of the most important reasons why you need to hire us is the professional finish that we assured. Almost inevitably anyone who sets foot in your house will notice the rich and glamorous finish that we specialize in. This makes the laminate flooring stand out even better.
Contact Us Now
So if you are considering laminate flooring for your house or office space, simply get in touch with us. Our designers and technicians pay close attention to your overall home decoration to get the best possible designs.
We make sure that it matches your home theme and are in sync with the latest trend as well. Call us now for more information.