Vinyl flooring installation is much in demand now. Whether you are considering office space or home, it is often the best option. The best part of Vinyl flooring is the kind of impact it creates.
The range of designs and colours undoubtedly enhance the overall look of these tiles. In fact, there are many advantages of Vinyl flooring installation.
Why Choose Vinyl Flooring Installation?
Vinyl flooring installation is easy to maintain and extremely durable. They are also very flexible.
- Water-proof: The Vinyl flooring installations were normally reserved for bathrooms and kitchens earlier because this material is extremely waterproof and resistant to moisture and dampness. Needless to mention, in damp areas, this is often the best bet.
- Easy Maintenance: Another big advantage is that these vinyl floors are rather simple to maintain. Neither do you need a complicated cleaning procedure nor materials. Often simple floor cleaning solutions are sufficient. Moreover, it is scratch resistant and does not stain easily. So if you have kids at home, this could be your best bet.
- Wide Range: This is perhaps the primary reason that has made Vinyl flooring such a popular alternative. When you resort to this with the purpose of beautifying your house, you are spoilt with designs and colours.
- Cost-effective: The cost of Vinyl flooring installation varies significantly. The price is rather cheaper than timber flooring, and it can give you the similar look. This means, whatever be your budget, there is something for you always.
Different Types of Vinyl Flooring Installation
Given the huge range of vinyl flooring options, it is also important to understand the different options available:
- Self-adhesive: As the name indicates, these tiles have pressure sensitive adhesive already stuck to its back. All you have to do is to remove the protective film and fix it in the right position. Removing these is also quite simple.
- Glue down Vinyl: In this case, the glue needs to be applied separately. The area that needs to be covered is cleaned first. After that, the glue is applied to that area, and the Vinyl tile is placed on it. However, while removing, you can’t take off individual pieces.
- Loose Lay Vinyl: Well, the difference is in how they stick to the ground. In this case, they stick on to the floor due to the high level of friction in their bottom-most layer. As a result, you can also remove them separately.
- Interlocking Tiles: As the name indicates, there are special grooves and cuts. The tiles lock in naturally in position as a result. The individual pieces simply click into position.
To understand more about Vinyl Flooring, Find out this article here ==> Why Vinyl Flooring is Your Best Choice
The Big Advantages of working with us
Often the biggest problem in Vinyl flooring installation is the final finish. If you are trying to engage inexperienced installer, it could result in a lot of wastage and unnecessary expense. This is exactly you need to contact a reputable company like us for your vinyl flooring installation.
1) Durable Products
The vinyl flooring options that we provide are extremely durable. They are sourced from the best manufacturers and are undeniably very long lasting. This is because we do not compromise on the quality in any aspect.
Moreover, we pay close attention to all the existing quality norms and make sure all our products conform to these norms.
2) Smooth Finish
Our designed and professionals work in a systematic manner. They pay a close attention to everything, from taking accurate measurements to ensuring the vinyl flooring installation is done seamlessly.
This means that the finish is rather smooth. It does not have any trace of last minute rush job. Every inch is completed with care. The result, you get a very smooth finish. The floor becomes a part of the overall house décor.
3) Trendy Options
Our designers are working tirelessly to ensure that our clients get the best options possible. Apart from exploring every inch of Malaysia, we are also keen on adopting global trends. Be it in terms of colours, combinations and patterns; our clients can choose from a wide range of internationally acclaimed options.
4) Cost Effective
When we handle the vinyl flooring installation in your home or office, there is another distinctive advantage. Our motto of minimum investment and maximum returns ensures reducing wastage and unnecessary expense to a large extent.
This means our solutions are extremely cost-effective and can offer significant returns to you. Also, advance measurements make sure that there are no unnecessary buys either. So we assure high-quality products at a cost-effective price.
Contact Us Now
If you are keen on vinyl flooring installation, feel free to call us now. We will introduce you the latest trend in the most cost-effective manner on a sustainable basis.