Installing tiles can be a tricky business and with experience you will realize that it is much better to get professional help for not just a more lasting solution but also hundred times better finish, way less hassle and the huge amount of time saved in terms of buying tiles, arranging them, fixing them and then again redoing the entire process if you go wrong.
Advantages of Working With Us
Therefore it is always beneficial to chuck the ‘do it yourself’ approach and seek professional help from us. While you can always guide us in terms of getting the look right for your house and the type of tiles you prefer, the basic installation will be way smoother if you let our team of professionals take over and wow you with their unique expertise and pleasant approach.
So what exactly are the big benefits of working with us?
We do not believe in haphazard and ad hoc working style. However small or big the project might be, detailed planning and an elaborate work schedule continue to be a key part of our working module.
- First and foremost, our team draws up a detailed plan with every nitty gritty detail included
- The plan for tile installation is then discussed with the client
- The client’s feedback is very important for the swift and successful delivery if our plan
- Only after the client’s approval we put the plan on-stream
- Basic cost estimate and budget also form an important part of the overall plan.
Emphasis On Preparatory Work
Our team of professionals always appreciates the merit of elaborate preparatory work and believes that the quality of preparatory work many times can determine the actual quality of the project and set the overall timeline for it.
- We clean up the floor well
- Scrub all irritants and small particles/pieces to get a smooth floor
- The grout is then mixed and allowed to set for 10 minutes
- Enables thick chunks to absorb water
- A chunk-free mix often becomes the deciding factor for a tile installation well done and a mediocre one.
- Waiting is the key to attaining a finely mixed thin-set or grout which no doubt is the primary component for a successful tile installation.
- Lastly, look at flattening out the floor surface.
Tiles Supply and Selection
We believe in understanding the client brief keenly and buying tiles as per the client specification, but there are some rules we do not bend.
- The quality of the tile is never compromised even if it meant a cut in our profit margin
- We take precise measurement to minimize waste
- We always strive to maintain a cost-quality balance.
- We are working with a reputable tiles maker. Since we are buying in bulk, our tiles prices are very competitive. we supply a full range of tiles, ranging from bathroom tiles to outdoor tiles, you can select any types of tiles to meet your needs.
Just Give Us A Call
So do not stress anymore about your tile installation and go ahead and give us a call. If you are very tied up, you can drop an email as well. We promise to get back to you at the earliest.