Do it yourself projects are increasingly gaining traction and home users are seen taking on the drill machine and mortar with passion.
But being professional in home improvement and renovation work for years now, we do realize that specialized art form like carpet installation is best left to professionals.
Not only does it represent a better value for money for an expensive buy like a carpet but also in many ways it ensures that your beautiful carpet gets the right kind of attention and highlights both the decoration and your sense of aesthetics to the hilt in front of your guest.
Why Choose Us For Carpet Installation?
Well, the marketplace is teeming with people offering services at severely discounted rates or promising the most compelling deal. So how do you choose the best among the lot or why should you decide on us?
Preparation for Carpet Installation
Our team of professionals gives a lot of attention and quite rightfully so on the virtues of strong preparatory work.
It not only streamlines the entire installation project but also many a time paves the ground for a lasting and a better-looking carpet installation that you would be proud of.
- Once we enter the project site, we first remove all breakable objects like vases, lamps and other collectables
- All wirings are removed, and heavy furniture cleared
- Old carpet is vacuumed thoroughly to minimize the dust while it would be removed
- A clear access to the entire area that needs to be carpeted is extremely important
Type Of Installation
There are many types of carpet installation, and each type is closely dependent on the quality, quantity and kind of space it is used for covering.
- We never recommend a more expensive variant only to add to cost
- We thoroughly examine the pros and cons before deciding
- Different floor types necessitate a different treatment. A careful analysis is very important.
- We believe in the old-fashioned installation by hand for better finesse and greater finishing.
Drawing Up The Budget
We do acknowledge the fact that all our clients are working with a finite budget while opting for professional carpet installation and in that respect, a tight work schedule and budgeting for every small expense becomes cardinal.
- We take measurements to minimize waste
- We try and cut the carpet only around the edges
- Carpet installation is a gradual process and hurrying it up and can cause more damage than gain
- Every single pin is accounted for a close monitoring of what is used and not used help us a great deal in reining in cost
Get In Touch With Us
So whether you are reading about us on the internet or got referred by a client, just give us a call or send an email and rest assured that your carpet installation will be completed on time and perfectly.