We have often heard that a complete knockdown house rebuild is a far better option than building a house elsewhere. The question is why it should be so? Isn’t it way more complicated?
Advantages of House Rebuild
Actually, a detailed analysis will highlight that house rebuild has some distinctive advantages. These include
- Customized: You can customize your house layout and design if you rebuild your house. Why consider to buy a house that not really suits you if you can build your own dream house with the compound and design that you want.
- Good Location: If your house is located at a strategic area which nearby LRT station, hypermarket, school and hospital. Even though you are not satisfied with your current house, you may not want to move away. If this is the case, house rebuild is one of the best solutions.
- Do Not Have To Change Neighborhood: When you are staying in a specific neighborhood for a considerable period, changing it might not be that simple. House rebuild gives you the opportunity to stay in the same place but in a larger or better-designed house post the rebuild.
- Lesser Chance of Cost Escalation: If your house is more than 20 years and you observe a leaky pipe or a faulty cable, it may indicate it is time to renovate your house. One of the biggest problems of renovation is surprise cost escalations. Building materials and renovation cost are getting higher and higher, if you can rebuild your house and consider fixing everything together, it will definitely cost lesser.
- Increase Property Value: Everything has its shelf life, when it reached its shelf life, it is time to change. If you rebuild your house, you revamp everything in one go, these include new wiring cable, new tiles, water proofing system and flooring. These sure can increase your property value.
Different Types of House Rebuild
When you take into consideration a house rebuilds, it can be the whole house rebuild or partial house rebuild, it could comprise of various elements.
- Full House Rebuild: As the name indicates, this generally incorporates building a house from scratch after dismantling the existing structure. The entire house is rebuilt in this case.
- House Extension: It only involves partial building. Whichever portion of the house needs to be extended is taken care of. The entire house is not rebuilt.
- Change All Flooring: Sometimes, especially if it is an old property, you need to change the entire flooring. In this case, the core structure of the house remains intact. Only the flooring is revamped.
- Revamp Kitchen: It could also involve a partial renovation of the house. In this case, only the kitchen is renovated. Depending on the need, the kitchen might have to be pulled down, or the cabinets might be replaced. It could even involve installing a kitchen island or redoing the kitchen design.
Advantages of Hiring Us
This is exactly why it makes sense to hire a professional team of experts like us for your house rebuild project.
- Centralized Process: You do not have to contact different vendors for different services like painting, electrical connections and the like. We are a one-stop services providing you a complete house rebuild project.
- Time Efficient: It is therefore needless to mention that this is extremely cost effective and helps you in finishing the project well in time.
- Cost Effective: When you are not running after 100 different providers, the net cost becomes much lesser and also reduces wastage. That means significant savings all the way.
- Expert Advice: We have an expert panel of designers, technicians, financial advisors to help you get a comprehensive understanding of the various elements.
Get In Touch With Us
So if you need a house rebuild, simply contact us. We will offer you a package that you cannot refuse.