Given the advancement in technology and the shortage of space, glass partitions are much in demand. Whether you are planning to renovate your office, home, school or even a commercial shop, glass partition can be very effective in generating additional space and lends a modern feel to your house.
In fact, it is now possible to make a glass partition very versatile. This means depending on your need; you can easily change the layout rather effortlessly.
But you must remember that this is not an easy task. It needs proven expertise and extensive experience. Measurements and positioning are crucial, and both come with practical training and professional experience.
Benefits Of Glass Partition
You can well understand that there are many advantages of the glass partition.
- Maximize Available Space: This is perhaps the most important reason why glass partition is such a popular option in office and home renovation. You can easily convert a big room into two smaller ones or a large hallway into five small offices. What’s even better is there are many glazed options available to provide a certain degree of privacy in individual rooms.
- Allows Natural Light: Often when you look at office décor, the natural light plays a crucial role. It creates an element of positivity and exudes constructive vibes. This means the employees are also positively motivated.
- Adds Dimension To Interior Decor: Glass partition also provides depth to your original home décor. At the same time, it keeps the cool and sophisticated facade intact. In short, glass partition can often enhance the style quotient in a given place.
- Cuts down Expenses: Imagine the kind of expenses you need to incur to create separate walls. Moreover, you can’t pull them down at your whim. But a glass partition ensures you can renovate and redo the place the way you like at a later date.
Different Types of Glass Partition
But there are different types of glass to choose from. The question is what suits you best.
- Sand Blasted Glass: As the name suggests, sand is sprayed on the glass surface at very high speed. This makes one of the faces rough and translucent. These are ideal for creating glass partition at home and in office.
- Colored Glass: These are rather decorative and designer pieces. Whether in the office or at home, they are sure to make an impression when people see it. This could often become the central focal point of the room.
- Glazed Glass: If you are keen on maintaining privacy in the space created by a glass partition, this could be your best bet. The translucent structure keeps the natural light intact but at the same time gives privacy in every cabin created with partition.
- Enameled Glass: This is also known as heat-strength glass. In this case, one face is covered by mineral pigments. In many ways, it also helps control solar rays. It is a rather popular choice for creating glass partition in offices.
With professional help, you can also customize your glass partition as per your needs. This means that you can bring in a fresh dimension to the glass partition and make a statement with it.
In case you are worried if this will require a fortune, the good news is it won’t, especially if you recruit professionals like us.
Benefits Of Hiring Us
There are many advantages of hiring us for installing the glass partition in your house, shop or office.
1) Great Quality Products
We source our glasses from the best manufacturers globally. This means there is no compromise on quality.
At the same time, you get access to credible international names that represent undeniably great quality. This means when you are dealing with us, you get the best possible options available in Malaysia and at an affordable rate.
We also provide the relevant fittings. This means when you shop with us, we cater to all your requirements in one go.
2) Customized Alternatives
When you talk of a glass partition, it does not necessarily have to be the plain Jane version. It can also be customized and designer variants.
Be it with LED lights or artistic depiction; there is practically no end to how you can customize these glass partitions. The sky is the limit most times.
3) Cost Effective
This is by far the most important consideration for many. These are not just fast and easy to install but also very cost effective. This is mostly because you do not need any specialized tool for installing these glass partitions.
Moreover, you also have the option to reuse the same glass wall at a different location depending on your need. So they become an extremely affordable alternative for many looking to add value to the available space.
4) Space Saving
Additionally, when you use glass partition, it maximizes the available floor space. This means you get more value for the same cost. Moreover, these can be installed in practically one day, so space is not consumed in building this kind of wall. We also make sure that all unnatural and space consuming angles are done away with, and you have the maximum possible floor space.
Get In Touch With Us
So if you are planning to install glass partition in your house or office, simply contact us. You can email or call us for your requirements. We promise to get back to you at the earliest with the best possible deal.