The flooring is the center of attraction in most houses. Often a good looking floor can completely revamp the look of the house. In this context, the choice of the product plays a crucial role. Timber has traditionally been associated with excellence and elegance.
Advantages Of Timber Flooring
But there are many other advantages too.
- Improves Property Value: Most flooring wears out after repeated usage, but Timber continues to remain as good as new even after years. As a result, timber flooring always enhances the property value.
- Timber Is Eco-Friendly: They are extremely environmental-friendly with a very little carbon footprint. So if you are looking at maintaining a relatively eco-friendly house, this could be your best bet.
- Durable: Timber flooring is undeniably one of the most durable options. Even after years of daily use, you can remain assured about its quality.
- Easy Maintenance: Moreover, Timber flooring is quite simple to clean. You do not need a complicated procedure to keep the floors clean. Just mopping it with a damp cloth is often more than enough.
Different Types of Timber Flooring
But given the recent advancement in Timber harvesting techniques, there are many different variants of Timber flooring that you can choose from.
- Hardwood: This is the last name in quality and understated elegance. Though it is relatively expensive than softwood, it exudes of class, quality and durability. Normally the solid hardwoods are often the most popular choice for Timber flooring in this genre.
- Softwood: This is generally the more affordable variant of Timber flooring. Basically, the softwood grows at a much faster rate than the hardwood, making it less expensive. It is one of the most common forms of wood used in house construction. That is why even in case of Timber flooring, it is rather popular.
- Engineered Wood: As the name indicates, this no doubt includes some bit of human interference. In this case, several layers of ply or dense fiber are joined together to get one core layer.
- Parquetry: This is a unique timber flooring variant. Whether you choose the mosaic or the block patterns, it adds a stunning quotient to your floors. You can arrange them in any fashion that you wish.
Why Should You Hire Us?
However, your timber flooring would be good only if you are sure about the quality and the installation is perfect. This is exactly where we come into the picture.
- Perfect Installation: Your timber flooring can be really expensive, but it will look good only if the installation is perfect. That is why we have made a name for ourselves in the past decade.
- Prompt Service: Another important factor in dealing with us is that you do not have to keep calling us. Once we receive your request, our team will instantly fix an appointment, visit the site and give you price and time estimates.
- Competitive Rate: We offer the competitive timber flooring installation fee without tolerate the quality. If you want to engage an experienced timber flooring installer, our price should be the most value effective offer.
- Guaranteed Quality: We never compromise on quality. When you deal with us, you can be assured of the quality.
Contact Us Now
If you want to install timber flooring for your house, office or shop, welcome to contact us. We promise to deliver timely and quality service at the most competitive rate.