The solid surface in your kitchen or the kitchen top is much in demand today. It is practical, improves the efficiency in the kitchen and most importantly, enhances its overall look.
But choosing the right material for the solid surface is crucial. Of course, you need to match it with your overall house décor and kitchen.
Different Types of Solid Surface
There are many options from natural stones to engineered tops.
- Natural Stone: This is one of the classic options for the solid surface in your kitchen. It is practical, beautiful, elegant and serves your purpose very well. Moreover, it is a very durable option and can last for generations all together.
- Plastic Laminate: This is a budget-friendly and low maintenance alternative. It is particularly useful if you are operating within a budget and want an elegant kitchen. It is also fairly durable.
- Ceramic Tile: Though the trend has shifted to relatively low maintenance options, ceramic tiles are still very convenient. It is water-proof and quite sturdy. However, you must not confuse with wall tiles. Those are very thin and can crack easily.
- Wood: This is one of the oldest forms of solid surface used in the kitchen. The fragrance of the wood and the color lends a special kind of warmth to the kitchen. However, maintenance is a major worry for these types of solid surfaces.
Benefits Of Solid Surface
- Convenience: The solid surface no doubt makes working in the kitchen very convenient. Whether you are working with heavy duty materials, water-based products or hot items, this is ideal for all types of kitchen work.
- Durable Working Platform: The solid surface is generally very sturdy and durable. You do not have to worry about breaking it or cracking it and comfortably go ahead with your work.
- Adds to the Kitchen’s Beauty: This is undeniably an important consideration. It surely enhances the overall look of the kitchen. It makes the kitchen bright and attractive.
- Cost-effective: Last but not the least; the solid surface is a very cost-effective way to add convenience and beauty to your kitchen. This is definitely a very important consideration while planning your kitchen renovation.
The Big Advantage of Hiring Us
However, only experienced professionals can help you make the most appropriate choice. You have to, after all, opt for a solid surface that satisfies your needs and matches your budget.
Dealing with solid surface, there are many other pre-conditions, like it needs to be heat resistant, water-proof and durable. So if you are keen on installing one, it is much better to contact professionals like us.
Professionals with extensive experience like us can make a meaningful difference in the way you go about the installation kitchen solid surface. We are also mindful of the primary design ethics and architectural principals in designing our products.
1) Onsite Study
Our team of installers and designers always visit the exact site before deciding on a solid surface. Different kinds of engineered tops can serve different ends, so it becomes very important to understand what works best.
Moreover, different kitchens have different specifications. Our client’s budget is also a big consideration. On the whole onsite study is very important in finalizing the crucial details about the kitchen top that we install eventually.
2) Customizing Options
This is exactly why we keep our operation module extremely flexible. We create a solid surface that addresses the customers’ requirements and also adjusts well to the existing kitchen structure. This is what makes the kitchen top very sturdy and durable. They also help ease work around the kitchen
3) Strict Deadline
However, this does not mean we spend a lifetime installing solid surface or kitchen top. We will give a reasonable deadline and ensure that our work is completed within this period.
Our commitment to our client is very important, and we don’t like failing it at any cost. We provide regular updates to our clients with regards to the job progress as well. This helps us keep them on the same page.
4) Cost Effective
Most importantly we check with the client the kind of money they can afford. Affordability is a major focal point in our business operation. We believe it is not important to spend lots of money to get the best product.
Sometimes you can also get great products at a bargain. But the trick to this is sourcing right type of materials. Our strong network of wholesales and product manufacturers makes sure you always get the best options at a reasonable rate.
Contact Us Now
So if you are planning to get a solid surface or kitchen top installed, call us now for more information. Let us know your requirement; we handle the rest. Your satisfaction remains our biggest priority.